Thursday, June 21, 2012

Advance buzz

This sounds like a thrilling and emotional read. I've already added it to my TBR pile!

  • This sounds like it should be pretty interesting.

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter
  • This does sound like it will be a wonderful book to read.

  • Ohh Bataan is like a place here, sounds awesome!

  • Sounds intense! I like the cover.

  • Hmmm... sounds creepy and intense. A charismatic leader always makes for a good thriller. 
  • Interesting- sounds like an inside look at a cult.
  • Sounds quite suspenseful. 
  • OOoh! That cover has be hooked!
  • Ooh, lots of directions for this one to go. It sounds nice and sinister but that could just be that scary cover talking. ;) This one is new to me, I'm going to go check it out on Goodreads!
  • Ooh. This one does sound good. Will definitely have to check it out.
  • Great choice. Sounds like an interesting book. 
  • This sounds like a great suspenseful read. Thanks for the intro.



    1. Added Back to Bataan to my TBR list sounds exciting.
    2. hmmm this sounds intriguing! I always like books that give a short summary, makes me want it more. I hate when the summary gives too much away. 
    3. I wonder what exactly this is about. This cover is very intriguing. 
    4. Hi I've never heard if this but the synopsis has me interested! 
    5. This definitely sounds interesting! I like the cover, too!
    6. Sounds really interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    7. This is new to me. Sounds like it could be good! Thanks for sharing:)

    8. This sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing it, I love finding new books. 
    9. I've never heard of this one before, but it definitely sounds interesting!
    10. I haven't heard of this book, but it sounds interesting! 
    11. Sounds interesting ! I hadn't heard of it before so thanks for sharing. :)
    12. I haven't heard of this book but it sounds great! I will have to check it out :)
    13. This is a new one for me.
    14. This sounds different. 
    15. Back to Bataan sounds interesting. 
    16. Hmmm there isn't much to the blurb but I kind of like them when they are vague! I will have to keep my eye out for reviews of this one =) Great pick!
    17. Enjoy this one. 
    18. This book looks great! 

      1. I have added Back to Bataan to my Goodreads TBR. Thank you for sharing it, it looks interesting. 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment